Topic: Suggestions / Questions

Any suggestions?

Re: Suggestions / Questions

I suggest that we should be able to send you videos too. You can post them at your discretion.
Your collection is fantastic. I have been a forever fan (Shivi) at PlanetSuzy
I also think you need to screen people who join if it's possible so videos are not taken down
Let me know if I can send you some videos

Thanks for suggestion, talonssharp! Very appreciated if you can send videos to me or share here https://catfight.cc/viewforum.php?id=7,

For what next, maybe some from Girlfight Club? I remember you have shared a lot of Girlfight Club videos at planetsuzy.

Funhater, ok, thanks for suggestion, I'll add Girlfight Club thread and post there all that I have, not many vids for now but in future we will get them all

6 (edited by thedemba2 2020-11-12 21:46:55)

since we need premium accounts in order to download and support the site i think a way to further support is by downloading videos that we may not care about, i assume that the FileAl pays back by click/downloads, in my case i would only look after Foxycombat and very few videos from other producers but, if downloading a video from  suitfights for example is an extra support i could do it and then delete the video from my device.

Without that morron Jake around i´m feeling better about a primium FileAl.

FOXYCOMBAT is on the top of my list.

If anyone is keen on DWW videos I'll post those. They are old but some of the fights rae really good.

Is it possible that you share videos from the following sites, please:

CatzReview
ModelsWrestling
TopCatz

Thank you very much for creating this amazing site wink

thedemba2 wrote:

since we need premium accounts in order to download and support the site i think a way to further support is by downloading videos that we may not care about, i assume that the FileAl pays back by click/downloads, in my case i would only look after Foxycombat and very few videos from other producers but, if downloading a video from  suitfights for example is an extra support i could do it and then delete the video from my device.

Without that morron Jake around i´m feeling better about a primium FileAl.

FOXYCOMBAT is on the top of my list.

No need to download any videos, only buying file.al premium is enough through my links (there no pay/click etc)

Foxycombat, Fighting-dolls & Trib-dolls is the main top

Hi, I have question. For me every link I click its says your connection is not private and will not let me in and with vpn I get 502 bad gateway.