Topic: Downloading Problem

Hi All!
Question - Every time I try to download anything, using a PC or Mac, or various browsers, I get this message: Download resume attempt blocked. Please initiate a new download by visiting the file's download page: XXX.  Or Buy a Premium Account in order to disable this check.
---
I messaged File.al to ask them about this and their reply was this:
Please make sure that you do not use VPN, TORr browser or any other software that changes your IP. Also you may try to use jdownloader2 for your downloads.
----
I don't use a VPN, or a TOR browser, and am not aware of any software that I am using that changes my IP.  I tried jdownloader2, and still am not having any luck...

Anybody else having this problem??  Any ideas?
Thank much.

Re: Downloading Problem

The message you get is normal because the links for download are for Premium users of File.al, there are no free links because with us getting premium accounts from the links of our site owner and video provider, it helps to keep the videos comin our way, at least that´s the idea, i don´t have a premium account at the moment, don´t know if you have one, asside from that don´t know how to help.

Ah, makes complete sense. Thanks for the clarification. I paid for a premium access and worked like a charm. Are we allowed to upload content as well?  Or how do you donate a video?
Thanks

Not sure if we are allowed to upload content, i contacted CatfightCC about a donation myself like an hour ago, send him a message to see what he says, either that or wait for him to see this thread.

Are these files only available on File.al? That seems like a pretty obscure service. Most other sites seem to use K2S. Not psyched about having to sign up for yet another premium service...